Monday, April 18, 2011

Intro and first channel

This is an addition to my first youtube channel http://youtubealumni.blogspot.com In this channel I'm going to focus mainly on channels that I've found educational, helpful, funny, or just anything that I've liked over the years. I hope you guys enjoy this addition, make sure you let me know in comments any improvements I can provide, or even if I should just get rid of this blog.




          The first channel I want to talk about is really important to me it's Cassiopeia project http://www.youtube.com/user/cassiopeiaproject This channel is amazing. They have set playlists on their channel all done by themselves explaining, physics, astronomy, global warming, quantum physics, relativity. There is such a massive ammount of knowledge in this channel that you'll have trouble understand it all, taking it in, and you'll need to watch it a second or third time. The videos are fun, and entertaining.
          As a little bit of a critic I'll say some of their videos are corny as all hell. The Relativity videos and quantum physics videos. I need to say when there's the 3d models walking around just talking as they're waiting for the narrator to continue explaining... I find it a little corny. Other than that I have no complaints. This channel is amazing. If you ever want to just learn something about the sciences, come to this channel.

4 comments:

  1. great blog. and nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the amazing randi has a youtube channel. worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely I'll take any suggestions for channels check them out and post them. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete